The deadline for applying for mobility is:
- Application for 1st semester: October 15th.
- Application for 2nd semester: May 15th.
Students who can not arrive at the beginning of the academic semester, should arrive by the end of the second week of classes.
Click here to apply.
Click here to look up the application procedures.
International students who are accepted for mobility at Unicentro must submit the following documents to the Office of International Relations:
- Application Form.
- Proof of Full Enrollment.
- Transcript of the Current Grades.
- Copy of passport pages which contain number, personal data and photo.
- Letter of Acceptance from Unicentro.
- Letter of grant of scholarship or study contract in International Program or Declaration of financial responsibility for the stay during mobility.
- Copy of the International Health Insurance Policy.
- Copy of visa for studies in Brazil, when applicable.